C.J. is retired U.S. Army First Sergeant who tells it like he sees it. He has over 20 years of active military service and is currently working on a BA in Political Science through Texas A&M. His assignments include such tropical paradises as Fort Irwin, CA, Fort Stewart, GA, Fort Meade, MD, and Redstone Arsenal, AL. He has been deployed to Panama, Ecuador and Iraq. In 2007, he was invited to the White House by President Bush and and in 2009 by President Obama for his writing at A Soldier’s Perspective.
Posts by CJ Grisham:
- No Special Treatment for Veterans on Gun Rights
- Active Shooter on Base? There’s an App for That
- A New Beginning
- Amazingly Skilled Harrier Pilot
- What’s Going On With Senior Army Leadership?
- Exempting Congress from DC Gun Laws Bad Idea
- The Immigration Conundrum
- The PTSD Addiction
- The Vicious Cycle
- Obama Veterans Day Remarks
- Snowflake Obsidian & PTSD
- When The Troops Cry
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefit
- Remove This Cup
- Will Fools Fulminate the Fourth Amendment?