C.J. is retired U.S. Army First Sergeant who tells it like he sees it. He has over 20 years of active military service and is currently working on a BA in Political Science through Texas A&M. His assignments include such tropical paradises as Fort Irwin, CA, Fort Stewart, GA, Fort Meade, MD, and Redstone Arsenal, AL. He has been deployed to Panama, Ecuador and Iraq. In 2007, he was invited to the White House by President Bush and and in 2009 by President Obama for his writing at A Soldier’s Perspective.
Posts by CJ Grisham:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefit
- Remove This Cup
- Will Fools Fulminate the Fourth Amendment?
- Unequal Protection Under the Law
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Why You Should Support Allowing Felons to Keep and Bear Arms
- Media Response to Trump’s Remarks on PTSD Triggered My PTSD
- Gods Among Human Beings
- VA Extends Its Neglect of Veterans from Living to Deceased
- The Case From Hell
- A New Beginning
- Who’s To Blame?
- The Second Amendment Protects the Right to Keep and Bear Arms Outside the Home
- The Sentient Handgun
- Army Lightens Up For Once